While we have a high level of expertise, here is a list of other resources to check out.
- WA DSHS Benefits Planning
- Social Security Online: The official website of the U.S. Social Security Administration – SSA.
- Social Security Administration – SSA office locator.
- Social Security Administration – SSA Work Site: Information for beneficiaries and service providers about Ticket to Work and work incentives.
- Learn about the Social Security work incentive Plan to Achieve Self Support from The University of Montana Rural Institute.
- Medicare: The official government site for people who have Medicare.
- Washington State Health Care Authority: A state-sponsored program providing low-cost health care coverage through private health plans.
- Washington Law Help: (NW Justice Project) fact sheets with self-help information and legal aid providers.
- Disability Rights Washington: (formerly Washington Protection and Advocacy) a private non-profit organization that protects the rights of people with disabilities statewide.